Say Goodbye to Black Coffee!
Have you ever thought about what’s in your coffee creamer? Often times, there are ingredients we can’t pronounce and are not beneficial to our health. This year, why don’t you try Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer! With 10g of collagen protein per serving, no added sugars, and Whole30 Approved, these Collagen Creamers are the perfect addition to your morning routine. They’re now available in packets, so you can take them with you to get an extra boost of collagen on-the-go! Check them out here.
Vanilla Collagen Latte
1 Scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer, Vanilla
1 8 oz cup of brewed coffee
4 oz plus 2 oz milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
1 tablespoon coconut oil or organic butter
Cinnamon or nutmeg, to taste.
1. Add coffee, 4 oz. of milk, coconut oil or butter, and Collagen Creamer into a blender.
2. Blend until creamy.
3. Pour the remaining 2 oz. of milk into a mason jar. Screw on the lid.
4. Shake the jar for about 60 seconds, until milk is beginning to froth.
5. Remove the lid of the jar. Microwave on high for about 30 seconds. This will harden the froth.
6. Spoon the froth over the latte, and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg if using.